How To Get Rid of Belly Fat
In today’s fast world everyone want to stay fit as like Athletics but due to our working style,bad eating habits and unwanted Addiction like smoking, Drinking. So below in this article we are going to tell you the basic steps to get rid of unwanted fat from your stomach area.
Diet :- Protein Intake
Excessive Carbohydrates (Carbs) and Fat and less amount of Protein in your diet is the main reason of unwanted fats around your stomach area. So Protein is a nutrient that helps relieve stomach fat. Protein has now become a nutrient to lose weight. Protein takes longer to break down. This reduces appetite significantly. It fights hunger pains and at the same time it makes you eat less and burn more fat. Protein also improves your metabolism. Therefore, you are going to tell about those foods, which can reduce stomach fat by consuming them.
Sufficient Water intake
Drinking Sufficient amount of water helps to boost your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste, and acts as an appetite suppressant. Also, drinking more water helps your body stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight
To reduce belly fat you should start doing exercise like Cardio exercise, Core training and Yoga Aasan. Following are the list some exercise for belly fat
- 10-15 min Running / Swimming / Cycling.
- Crunches for Core Exercise
- Surya Namaskar– It has 12 yoga positions and each pose has a different effect on your body. Bending position back and forth causes body stretching. This is accompanied by detoxification from deep breathing. It is beneficial in the morning, when the sunlight is not hot, then facing the sun and saluting it.
- Dhanurasana– This pose gives a good toning of your stomach. Along with the stretching of the stomach, it also has toning of the muscles of the back, thighs, arms and chest and improves your posture.
- Uttanapadasana– It helps in removing fat from lower abdomen, thigh and hip. After pregnancy, it is very effective in removing fat deposited around the waist.
- Naukasana – It is very effective in reducing abdominal obesity. By staying in this position for even a minute, you feel a stretch in the abdominal muscles and toning of your abs.
Cardio (exercises in which the heart starts beating faster than normal to about 145 beats per minute), 15 minutes muscle building (putting 2 sets of 10-10 of dumbbells, lifting weights on the bench, chest and back exercises in multi gym Etc.) and 10 minutes abs exercise