Goa best beaches in India
Goa means famous beaches like Calangute, Baga, Anjuna and Palolem, its nightlife and domestic and foreign tourists. But there are also beaches in Goa that are quiet, white sandy clean beaches and not too crowded, making them romantic spots. They are a must to visit for tourists who prefer quiet and uncrowded places. Thats why it is destination for India best Beaches in Goa and one of the top 10 tourist place in India.
Goa is the smallest state of India and still it offers in terms of adventure, nightlife, food, accommodation and fun activities. But also treat for sightseeing lovers (nature beauty as well as man made architecture like churches ). Goa is also famous for its nightlife,Casino, pub, cafe, foods and luxurious resort,hotels.
Goa is mainly divided into two part North Goa and South Goa and Both are unique and beautiful in their own way. Main question of every tourist who visit Goa, where should visit first,which one is best North or south.So in this article we are telling you every bit detail information and try to answer the most conman question we faced in Goa visit.
Which Part of Goa is best : North Goa or South Goa
Both part are unique and beautiful in their own way. Means if you are looking for Nightlife, crowded beaches and for shopping the North Goa is best. Most of famous beaches from North Goa. eg. Calangute, Baga, Anjuna,vagator
If you looking for silent less crowded, white sandy beaches with nature beauty then south Goa is best. Mostly South Goa is favourite destination place for first time honeymoon couple and For foreigner tourist
What is best time to visit Goa best beaches in India
The best season to visit Goa is from October to March. At this time, maximum tourists come here native and foreigner . weather is also good. Normal temperature during the day and light cold at night.
What about Goa in New Year and Christmas, yes, if you don’t like crowds and your budget is limited, then try avoid go to Goa in your New Year and Christmas, because there is a lot of rush in Goa.
How to reach Goa
- By Bus, Train, Fight, and Cruise (Angriya cruise from Mumbai)
- Goa is about 650 kilometers away from Mumbai,
- 450 kilometres from Pune .
- 550 kilometers from Bengaluru.
- You can also take the train bus flight office to reach here.
- If you want to reach here by train, then there are 4 Railway Station in Goa Madgaon,Vasco, thivim and Karmali
- Goa has Dabolim Airport
Places visit to North Goa
North Goa is home to numerous beaches that exude a hippie vibe and are ideal for water activities, like parasailing, banana rides, paragliding, kayaking, scuba diving and more.
- Baga beach,North Goa
- Calangute beach, North Goa
- Anjuna beach, North Goa
- Vagator Beach,North Goa
- Mandrem Beach, North Goa
- Fort Aguada,North Goa
- The Church Of Mae De Deus, North Goa
- Temple Of Bogdeshwara,North Goa
- Chapora Fort,North Goa
- MV Caravela,North Goa
- Basilica of Bom Jesus,North Goa
Best Places visit to South Goa
If you want scenic beauty and tranquillity, South Goa is the place to be. South Goa is home to the best secluded, rustic and pristine beaches that offer serene environs, relaxation and natural beauty. You can visit the untouched beaches and beautiful churches and temples of South Goa and explore its wildlife reserves. When you are in South Goa, you can also enjoy local cuisine, go for treks, chase dolphins in the sea and attend your first silent party.
- Palolem beach, South Goa
- Colva beach, South Goa
- Butterfly beac, South Goah
- Benaulim beach, South Goa
- Agonda Beach, South Goa
- Galgibaga Beach, South Goa
- Pinacolada Beach Shack, South Goa
- St. Alex Church, South Goa
- Our Lady of Remedios Church, South Goa
- Shri Shantadurga Temple, South Goa
- Chandreshwar Bhoothnath Temple, South Goa
Best Places to visit in GOA other than beaches
Goa is not only enrich with beautiful beaches in India but also famous for its Natural sightseeing places and Portuguese structures, like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known for its baroque architecture and rich past that will enchant you completely. Other historical and architectural marvels in North Goa include Se Cathedral, Chapora Fort, and Fort Aguada also there is wildlife reserve which show the presence of wild animals in it.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Se Cathedral,
- Chapora Fort,
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary,
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dudhsagar Falls
Which is the best place in Goa to stay?
Whichever hotel you book, it should be close to the beaches you are planning to visit and also make sure that hotel you are staying are giving the facility to pick up or drop from the airport if you are going by flight. Try to avoid to do booking in Panaji, Madgaon,Average price of hotel varies from 2500 rupees to 4000 rupees in non-season of North Goa.
Transport in Goa
For your knowledge OLA and Uber is not available there pre-paid taxi option availabel from airport and train station but it quite costly. Recently Goa govt launched Goa Miles app which is quite similar to OLA,Uber for bit cheap transport rent. Mostly tourist prefers self driven rented vehicle. And the prices as below with one unique identity document required to rent the vehicle
- Activa / Scooter :- 300-500
- Bikes :- 800-1000
- Car :1500-2000
Goa best beaches in India list
- Baga Beach – The best beach of Goa
- Candolim Beach – Known for scrubbed sand dunes
- Calangute Beach – Indulge in authentic seafood
- Sinquerim Beach – Try water sports
- Vagator Beach – Best private beaches in Goa
- Anjuna Beach – Known for its rock formations
- Arambol Beach – For families and budget vacations
- Morjim Beach – For some serene atmosphere
- Colva Beach – Happening Beach shacks & pubs
- Palolem Beach – For Silent Night Disco
- Agonda Beach – For Dolphin spotting
- Majorda Beach – A foodie’s paradise
- Butterfly Beach – For breathtaking sunsets
- Benaulim Beach – For peaceful vibes
- Cavelossim Beach – For black lava rocks
- Mandrem Beach – For blazing sunsets
- Patnem Beach – A quieter alternative to Palolem
- Miramar Beach – For Golden Sands
- Velsao Beach – For Lakes Decorated With Lilies
- Ashwem Beach – For Meeting Tiny Turtles
- Mobor Beach – For Buying Colorful Handicrafts
- Betul Beach – For A Centuries-Old Fort
- Dona Paula Beach – For Dolphin Watching
- Kalacha Beach – For Sweet Water Lagoon
- Vainguinim Beach – For Chill Vibes
- Ozran Beach – For Beautiful Coastlines
- Querim Beach – For Pleasant Scenery
- Chapora Beach – For Peace Seekers & Lovers
- Shiroda Beach – For Seclusion
- Odxel Beach – For Amazing Nightlife
- Bambolim Beach – For Natural Beauty
- Coco Beach – For Watersports
- Siridao Beach – For Mysterious Caves
- Hollant Beach – For Idyllic Spots
- Talpona Beach – For Serene Walks
- Galgibaga Beach – For Meditation
- Utorda Beach – For Solitude
- Cola Beach – For Picnics
- Betalbatim Beach – For A Swim
- Bogmalo Beach – For Adventure Activities
- Rajbagh Beach – Have A Relaxing Time
- Arossim Beach – Beautiful White Sand And Palm Trees
- Varca Beach – Experience Mesmerizing Vibe