Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair
As hair is one most important part of body which play the important role beauty of body and face. Bad hair is symbol of bad health. so here in this article we are going to see Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair. As hair roots contain natural oils. This oil nourishes the hair and keeps it thick and black. The oil at the root of the hair protects the cells around it and many of the tiny veins from the cold.
In modern times, many people bathe their heads with soap every day. This destroys natural oils. Without oil, hair becomes dry and brittle. Losing a lot of hair makes the head bald. The hair begins to turn white
Hair care and home remedies for dark hair : Natural Hair Care
Coconut is very useful for hair care. Coconut milk is very useful for hair. Heat coconut oil at least once a day or at least once a week and apply it from the roots to the ends of the hair and leave it overnight and wash the hair in the morning. Wash hair for an hour. Grate wet coconut, remove its milk and apply it on the scalp. And keep it overnight. When sleeping at night, tie it with some tai cloth and sleep, otherwise ants are likely to come. It can be applied all day and washed in the afternoon
Squeeze Shikekai and dry amla well. Or put the powder of both of them in water overnight. Gently massage the hair with this paste. Then take a bath for ten to fifteen minutes. After drying hair, apply coconut oil. This makes the hair black, thick, long and shiny. Specially, if Shikekai and Amla are used, the hair will never turn white and those that have turned white will turn black.
Protein should be included in the diet for hair health. Fish, soy, cottage cheese and pulses should be included in the diet. Beta keratin is found in oranges, yellow fruits and vegetables. Vitamins B1, B6, B12, C and A are nutritious for hair. Vegetarians should include two tablespoons of protein powder in their diet.
Head massages for healthy hair :- Homemade hair care tips
Head massage in the cold will make the hair stronger than the root. Cold air and pollution cause hair to fall out a lot in the cold. To keep your hair strong even in winter, it is important for it to be strong from the roots. Hair should be massaged regularly. Massage two to 3 times a week is enough. Hair can be massaged with olive oil or almond oil. In cold weather, add a little lemon in the oil and massage it into the hair once a week for 15 minutes.
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair in this summer? You don’t like to go out when it is summer, because the sun makes the condition of the hair worse and then the condition causes hair loss. When it is said that there is a lot of wool falling, you have to go out for work or some other things. So here’s how to take care of your hair these days. And how to take it. And if you don’t take care of it, this summer will bring new problems for your hair.
Put lemon juice in curd and apply it on hair
Both yogurt and lemon are very useful for hair and its use in cold would get rid of dandruff. Make a paste by squeezing two lemons in curd. Apply this paste on the roots of the hair with the knuckles and massage for 15 minutes. Leave the paste on the hair for 1 to 1.5 hours and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. It removes roughness and dandruff of hair.
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair which we can follow in our daily routine as
- When washing hair, do not take the hair on the head and wash it together. This can lead to hair loss. Leave the hair loose and then shampoo and wash the hair.
- After washing the hair, the hair will dry naturally. Before blow drying, you can also apply conditioner to the hair. (Keep the hair drawing machine in cold mode) Do not dry the hair by rubbing it with a towel to dry the hair. Tie a towel on the head for five to seven minutes and gently wipe the hair.
- In case of dandruff, acne or itchy scalp, consult a dermatologist. Apply anti dandruff lotion at night. So that the hair will not dry out. Applying nourishing conditioner once a week as well as applying oil to the hair overnight makes the hair shiny.
- Oil is an excellent pre-conditioner for hair. Coconut oil is good for this. The oil seeps into the hair and protects the hair from the inside out. Regular oiling of the hair makes the hair stronger, softer and more able to handle with pollution.
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair : how to choose the right oil?
- I would recommend oil which is the main ingredient of coconut. This is because they have been extensively researched in a scientific way and have been shown to be excellent for both hair and scalp.
- How often should hair be washed to keep it healthy?
- It really depends on the type of skin under your hair and the condition of the hair. Accordingly, it can be decided once or four times a week.
- Keep changing the brand of shampoo. Consistent use of the same brand of shampoo causes a kind of layer to build up on the scalp, causing the skin to become loose and dry. Use baby shampoo or sulfate free shampoo once in a few months.
- Ingredients in shampoos like sulphate as well as strong anti-dandruff shampoos can cause dry skin and scalp. It was starting to get worse. The milder the ingredients in the shampoo, the better for the hair.
- Since anti dandruff shampoo is intense, if it is used regularly, it causes hair loss. How true is this?
- Frequent use of this shampoo dries the scalp and causes hair loss. Mild shampoo in it
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair : Home remedies to get rid of dandruff ?
- Yogurt, fenugreek and lemon juice are combined to make a pack and apply it on the hair to reduce the appearance of scalp skin. This can be achieved by including protein and curd in the diet.
- Doing different hairstyles spoil the texture of the hair. No, excessive use of chemicals and excessive heating affects the quality of hair.
- Our hair starts falling out due to constant stress and not getting enough sleep, so say bye-bye to stress and get plenty of sleep.
- Canned foods found in the market are harmful to both our health and beauty. So avoid them as much as possible.
- Amla is beneficial for both our eyes and hair. If you dissolve amla, shikakai and reetha powder in water at night and wash your hair with this water in the morning, it will make your hair thick and black.
- By wiping the wet hair by shaking it with a towel, the hair breaks in two.
- Straighten the hair first with a wide comb then straighten with a fine comb.
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair : How to dry Hair without affecting healthiness
Use a wide-toothed comb before drying your hair,Wet hair is very delicate and breaks very easily, so you should not brush them. Instead, spray a leave-in conditioner into your hair and then straighten them with a wide tooth comb. This will loosen the lumps present in the hair and smooth them out without the risk of ruining.As an alternative, you can use your fingers.
Start combing the ends of the hair and slowly reach your scalp. To straighten hair, do not move the comb straight through the entire hair in one stroke.If your hair is afro-textured, make sure your hair is wet and smooth with a conditioner before fixing it. Then, work in small sections.
Use a T-shirt or microfiber towel instead of a regular towel to dry your hair: After taking a shower, wrap your hair in a cotton T-shirt. Towels are made of a fabric that is very rough to your hair and damages them, causing them to have frizz or split ends. If you like to use towels, use a microfiber towel, which is gentle for your hair.You can also use a microfiber hair wrap if you wish, which doubles the towel for your hair and will always keep your hair from getting in the middle while drying.
Try to dry your hair naturally as possible
Whenever possible, let your hair dry naturally: Drying your hair in the air is one of the healthiest options. It may take time for your hair to dry completely, but it will keep your hair healthy for a long time.
If a style does not require a blow-dryer, do not use it. Heat from the hair dryer can damage your hair.If you take a shower at night before going to bed, tie your hair up in a bun and let them air dry overnight. You should dry your hair in the morning. However, it will not work on very long and thick hair.
Blow dry your hair on a warm setting to get instant results: If you are straightening your hair or you want to dry your hair right away, it is important to use a hair dryer. If you need heat to style your hair, set the hair dryer to a warm setting, instead of hot. This will take some time to dry your hair, but the warm setting is a little less damaging to your hair.
Before blow drying your hair, always spray the hair with a heat protectant product. It helps to prevent heat damage.
Simple and Easy tips for healthy Hair : how to style your hair
Don’t brush your hair too much: Brushing hair stimulates follicles, which promotes growth, but brushing too much and too often damages your hair strands, causing freezing in the hair. frizz) and split ends are born.
Wash hair once a week with a sulphate-free clarifying shampoo to prevent build-up.
Style your hair in a natural way to prevent damage from styling: Hair styling alone does not cause much damage to the hair, but due to repeated styling in a week, severe damage to your hair. There is pressure.
Avoid perming, crimping, straightening, curling and bleaching or coloring the hair repeatedly. So you want to go out on Saturday and straighten your hair at the same time. So there is nothing wrong with that. Just do it not always, but only occasionally.
Treat or dye your hair very rarely:
Due to dyeing or treating the hair, a lot of it is lost. People who let it stay natural face fewer problems than dry, damaged or over-processed hair.
If you dye your hair, just do it very seldom. Break your hair with dye and give them a little rest. This should get a favourable response.
Trim your hair regularly:
Cutting your split ends by yourself is the best way to get rid of them. Keep scissors with you and cut the split ends about 1⁄4 inch (0.6 cm) from splitting. Many women with perfect hair never have split ends in their hair, as they prefer to trim their hair every 6-8 weeks or do the trick themselves.
Eat healthy things:
Give your hair the right amount of vitamins. Since hair is made up of proteins, follow a balanced diet rich in lean protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet will make your hair look good and feel better. Give your hair some time to show new shine. What you eat will not have an immediate effect on your hair, but it will definitely help your newly growing hair.
Get rid of stress in your life:
Physical and mental stressors prevent your hair from realising its full potential. Stress also causes hair loss, so don’t let stress overwhelm you. This means looking for healthy emotional outlets for your stress: yoga, biking, meditation or any other type of exercise also works well.